Since our inception in 1989, JK-Group's mission has been to provide the most efficient and reliable conduit for our clients and their employees’ time and money to reach non-profits; provide our clients with the best possible tools and technology to accomplish their missions and measure results; and enable our clients to benefit from the collective experience of hundreds of their peer organizations.. Our commitment to this mission is demonstrated through:
- Our customized, end-to-end solutions
- Our proven track record of providing first-class customer service to employees, recipient organizations and the Corporations/Corporate Foundations
- Our ability to host and create high-end websites that streamline our client's philanthropic programs
- Our ability to disburse funds quickly and accurately
- Our rigorous operational and financial controls
- Our in depth knowledge of the regulations surrounding employee-assisted giving programs
JK-Group's philosophy is that in order to best serve our clients, we must meet their existing needs and adapt to future requirements. Therefore, we continually invest in our systems. In fact, about 10 percent of our total annual revenue invested is in research and development.
Additionally, we understand the importance of measuring programs. Our dynamic databases allow us to provide our clients with accurate up-to-the-second reporting functions. We also provide our clients with access to frequently needed reports so they may pull the data they need on demand.
Finally, our clients can have complete confidence that funds are processed in the most efficient and professional way. To that end, JK-Group follows the most stringent financial and operational protocols in the industry.